Votes: 23 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • I'm sick of everyone on this site

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

Turdferguson

Just a turd
3 strikes and you're out. I'm afraid BC will be gone for good the next time. Too Bad----it's been fun.
mad-serious.gif

Simmer down , no one's on your lawn old man

rod

Retired 23 years
Regardless we are all so glad you're alive you old coot
I also broke my wrist this summer and somehow I also ended up anemia with only 4 units of blood in me --not the 12-15 required to live. One day I just about passed out and my wife took me to the emergency room----next thing you know I'm in the hospital for 3 more days. Nobody knows where the rest of my blood went. I had NO "bleeding from anywhere' They did a colonoscopy and an endoscopy both and all my plumbing checked out fine. They gave me 5 units of blood and blamed it on a blood thinner was taking for my heart and took me off that. All in all it's been a hell of a summer. I finally got back on my motorcycle a couple of weeks ago. That's the only thing keeping me sane.

I also broke my wrist this summer and somehow I also ended up anemia with only 4 units of blood in me --not the 12-15 required to live. One day I just about passed out and my wife took me to the emergency room----next thing you know I'm in the hospital for 3 more days. Nobody knows where the rest of my blood went. I had NO "bleeding from anywhere' They did a colonoscopy and an endoscopy both and all my plumbing checked out fine. They gave me 5 units of blood and blamed it on a blood thinner was taking for my heart and took me off that. All in all it's been a hell of a summer. I finally got back on my motorcycle a couple of weeks ago. That's the only thing keeping me sane.
Damn.

rod

Retired 23 years
@rod
Maybe get checked for aplastic anemia
I checked out the symptoms and don't have any of those.

Fatigue (I'm 76 years old so can't say I'm up for doing cartwheels)
Fever-none
viral infection-none
bleeding- none
shortness of breath-no
pale skin-everyone compliments me on how healthy I look
dizziness--other than that one episode --no

Thanks for the tip though. I will ask the doc the next time I see him/ her.