By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I did 245 stops today. Almost 400 pcs. We were crushed.
That's it?

IMG_0173.GIF

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Everyone heavy today or just you?
It's the pieces that have been killing me. Like 400 on average this week Up to 500. Instead of the mid 200's. Can't even fit it all in the truck everyday. And it's like bulk stuff that should be on pallets. Like 30 40 huge boxes of same shipment .....like I'm driving a semi with a forklift. Except it's not loaded on pallets. Just all crammed in......

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's the pieces that have been killing me. Like 400 on average this week Up to 500. Instead of the mid 200's. Can't even fit it all in the truck everyday. And it's like bulk stuff that should be on pallets. Like 30 40 huge boxes of same shipment .....like I'm driving a semi with a forklift. Except it's not loaded on pallets. Just all crammed in......
Who needs a forklift when you lift son

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah. Can't put my finger on it but this season just feels different.
The earlier seasons were their best. They just didn't give a crap. Like the chat room guy episode. I don't think they had the balls to do stuff like that at the end because they wanted to be taken a little more seriously and get other jobs when it was over.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The route I drove yesterday had a stupid amount of huge packages.

What happened to the oversize surcharges?