By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm
Terrible I just hang up after forever on hold. Hell I've been known to pull out of the drive thru mid order because I can't understand the person.

After the 3rd person I finally got somebody that could speak English I could understand

Iam guessing the 3rd guy wishes he didn't understand English because it was not pretty

Last guy got me squared away I told him your company just wasted an hour of my time when it could have been taken care of in 5 minutes
No response
Brief Interlude

Have a nice day

MAKAVELI

I mean I'm happy the kid is coming to mizzou but honestly Kevin Durant is probably the closest most realistic comparison for him.

I think offensively he's as advanced as you could hope for for any high school senior.

I'm not saying final
Four here we come. hell I think best case this puts us as a bubble team. But bubble team as opposed to single digit wins. I'll take it.
He seems to be a smart kid with a good support system which will help him and his game. But I've see too many high school phenoms not translate to the NBA to compare him to an MVP caliber player such as KD. But he no doubt has skills and size.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He seems to be a smart kid with a good support system which will help him and his game. But I've see too many high school phenoms not translate to the NBA to compare him to an MVP caliber player such as KD. But he no doubt has skills and size.

All it takes is a twisted knee

Or a crazy ass girl friend
Seen it to many times