By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He seems to be a smart kid with a good support system which will help him and his game. But I've see too many high school phenoms not translate to the NBA to compare him to an MVP caliber player such as KD. But he no doubt has skills and size.
Ok I should clarify. I'm
Comparing him to Durant as a college freshman. Not NBA MVP durant. Has a ways to go for that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I started vaping to quit so I have plenty of nicotine in me. But I still psychologically crave a real cigarette on and off all day.

I've never smoked a whole cigarette in my life but I started dipping skoal when I was 13 played on a baseball team that was sponsored by skoal bandits ( showing my age here) quit mostly when I was 39 hardest thing I've ever done in my life sheet just eats at you
Still have to have a dip at the golf course

Brownslave688

Is it ?
If your scraping the crumbs up every year
I dunno...
They haven't been scraping the crumbs up every year though. They already have 2 SEC east titles.

All of these things are cyclical Sabah won't coach forever.

This was a move for Missouri not in the present or even the next 5 years. This was a move for the next 30,40,50 years.

If Kansas had been offered the Missouri spot or the A&M spot or Nebraska or Colorado they would of jumped at the chance to get out of the toxic big 12.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They haven't been scraping the crumbs up every year though. They already have 2 SEC east titles.

All of these things are cyclical Sabah won't coach forever.

This was a move for Missouri not in the present or even the next 5 years. This was a move for the next 30,40,50 years.

If Kansas had been offered the Missouri spot or the A&M spot or Nebraska or Colorado they would of jumped at the chance to get out of the toxic big 12.

You don't think KU was involved in all that
Come on

Brownslave688

It's the craziest damn thing in season I play golf 3 or 4 times a week.
Can't step on the first tee without a dip. Don't even think about it any other time
I know lots of guys like that.

Hell some guys have quit for a few years and they'll be like man I just wanted a dip yesterday. and bam starts all over.

Brownslave688

If he's that good and the league stars waving life changing money in his face
Good Luck
Like I said he'd be stupid. It's more likely his brother reclassifies to this class and plays with him.

But man the Porter family is weird I wouldn't put it past them. They have 8 kids. They home school them all until at least high school.