By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Let me ask u something simple.......you work hard ... U pay taxes ... U support people w those taxes that r uncapable ... Would u feel more at ease paying that money out w truthful ones ... Or lazy SOB's milking the system
You'll never see that tax money either way. It's spent on Medicare or weapons or 75$ toilet seats.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not sure either when NM is 68% white and Arkansas 77%. Lol
You didn't read down far enough on the page if you looked at Wikipedia.
image.jpg

MAKAVELI

Let me ask u something simple.......you work hard ... U pay taxes ... U support people w those taxes that r uncapable ... Would u feel more at ease paying that money out w truthful ones ... Or lazy SOB's milking the system
It's more complicated than simply singling out specific groups of people who abuse it. I would bet Medicaid helps far more people who actually need it than abuse it. I'm ok with that until there is a solution to fix our for profit healthcare system.

Future

Victory Ride
It's more complicated than simply singling out specific groups of people who abuse it. I would bet Medicaid helps far more people who actually need it than abuse it. I'm ok with that until there is a solution to fix our for profit healthcare system.
I agree w the last part .... But something also needs 2 be done w the abusers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Actually I would say an overwhelming majority don't NEED Medicare. Just like they don't NEED food stamps.

What they need is to get their :censored2: together and quit blaming everyone else.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughter's school has a food pantry now for students to take food home. While I'm happy the children are able to have access to food, (I hate for ANY child to be hungry), WTH??? Kids get free breakfast and lunch. Where are the food stamps going that these children have NO food at home?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My daughter's school has a food pantry now for students to take food home. While I'm happy the children are able to have access to food, (I hate for ANY child to be hungry), WTH??? Kids get free breakfast and lunch. Where are the food stamps going that these children have NO food at home?
Sold for pennies on the dollar for crack money?