By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Many of the people you consider " Hispanic " in New Mexico have lineage to Spain and don't consider themselves a part of the Hispanic culture south of the border.
image.jpg

57% of people on Medicaid in NM are Hispanic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My daughter's school has a food pantry now for students to take food home. While I'm happy the children are able to have access to food, (I hate for ANY child to be hungry), WTH??? Kids get free breakfast and lunch. Where are the food stamps going that these children have NO food at home?
No food but obesity is a huge problem.

MAKAVELI

People could grow a lot of their own food. Yes even in apartments.

Rice is dirt cheap. Chicken isn't expensive.
Growing your own veggies is not feasible for most families unless you have the time and space. White rice is not healthy and will quickly add more weight if eaten every day. It's proven fact that a diet of healthy, fresh food is more expensive than a diet of processed fast food.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Growing your own veggies is not feasible for most families unless you have the time and space. White rice is not healthy and will quickly add more weight if eaten every day. It's proven fact that a diet of healthy, fresh food is more expensive than a diet of processed fast food.
I agree with you on something.......I'm scared. Lol.