By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning, Everyone.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
United doesn’t let teens on flight because they were wearing leggings | New York Post

Must be a slow news day that this was the lead story in the New York Post. Anyone who is an airline employee knows this is not acceptable attire when flying free. The man should have been bumped also though. I'm thinking the employee will be losing their free flying privileges after this stunt.

Lol. I was just on the radio talking to a morning show about this. I had to explain interline standby dress code to the host.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol. I was just on the radio talking to a morning show about this. I had to explain interline standby dress code to the host.

Some spectator got bent out of shape and misunderstood the whole situation. It wasn't about her leggings. If she wanted to buy a ticket she could wear them but if she wanted to use employee benefits she has to follow their rules.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Does FedEx still let its employees fly space available?
We used to be able to fly free (jumpseat) on FedEx planes until 9/11. We've always been able to fly interline space available. For example, we can fly on Southwest for about $70 round trip. Problem now is, planes are so crowded I'm sure it's a lot more difficult. I haven't done it in a long time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Some spectator got bent out of shape and misunderstood the whole situation. It wasn't about her leggings. If she wanted to buy a ticket she could wear them but if she wanted to use employee benefits she has to follow their rules.
Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if the employee loses their discount benefit over this. They're very strict about making a scene.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's like someone gave you free Yankees tickets....and you show up in Cleveland Indian clothing and sit in your comped Yankee seats.......as Kevin Nealy used to say, "That's not right!"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
One thing that the DJ said that made me shake my head was when he said, I don't think I could get my kids to dress business casual. Wut??!! Who is the parent? I give my daughter a lot of freedom to make choices but when I say, You have to do so and so, she knows she has no choice in the matter. People are crazy nowadays. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
One thing that the DJ said that made me shake my head was when he said, I don't think I could get my kids to dress business casual. Wut??!! Who is the parent? I give my daughter a lot of freedom to make choices but when I say, You have to do so and so, she knows she has no choice in the matter. People are crazy nowadays. Lol.

Did you see who the snowflake was who started the ruckus?

Shannon Watts,founder of the anti-gun violence group Moms Demand Action who was boarding a flight to Mexico, tweeted that the young passengers were forced to change clothes before boarding a flight from Denver to Minneapolis.
United Airlines: Leggings 'more than welcome' for passengers, but not pass riders

Just another SJW.