By Invitation Only

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Something to think about

If you are blind

Do you have dreams where you can see
Yes you do.
While we may not recognize their visual of a car.
My Mom and Dad were blind and they had many blind friends I was around.
Quite amazing what some of these people could do using their other senses ... especially the feeling by touching.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yes you do.
While we may not recognize their visual of a car.
My Mom and Dad were blind and they had many blind friends I was around.
Quite amazing what some of these people could do using their other senses ... especially the feeling by touching.

Serious question: did that put any pressure on you and/or your siblings to describe things?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
ESPN is such a joke. Masters week and they lead Sportscenter with Tim Tebow hitting a homer in a minor league game and now they're interviewing him.

Hard to imagine why they are losing 600,000 subscribers a quarter

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Tim tebow is like the Howard stern of sports.

Bullet is about to burn this boat to the ground. Got it fixed, got it out today. Went FLYING down the lake. Shut it down to fish for a little bit. Went to head back to a different spot. Turned the key. Heard a click and a pop. The damn solenoid freakin shattered. Was not a fun trolling trip back to the ramp against the wind.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bullet is about to burn this boat to the ground. Got it fixed, got it out today. Went FLYING down the lake. Shut it down to fish for a little bit. Went to head back to a different spot. Turned the key. Heard a click and a pop. The damn solenoid freakin shattered. Was not a fun trolling trip back to the ramp against the wind.
Damn man that sucks