By Invitation Only

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Only if you went blind later in life. Otherwise they are based on sound and touch.
Agreed.
All my parents friends could see earlier in their life ... they worked at a Factory for the Blind making mattresses, brooms, mops and the such.

Back in the 60's and 70's, I guess blind people were expected to work if they could.
My Dad was a pretty decent carpenter and handyman around the house.
I helped my Dad by being his eyes and learned a lot from him.
I even spoke my first word after he hit his finger with the hammer ... "Sonofabitch" ... that's just one word in the South albeit with a lot of syllables.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Agreed.
All my parents friends could see earlier in their life ... they worked at a Factory for the Blind making mattresses, brooms, mops and the such.

Back in the 60's and 70's, I guess blind people were expected to work if they could.
My Dad was a pretty decent carpenter and handyman around the house.
I helped my Dad by being his eyes and learned a lot from him.
I even spoke my first word after he hit his finger with the hammer ... "Sonofabitch" ... that's just one word in the South albeit with a lot of syllables.
I think that was the first swear word I learned too.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning, Everyone. Happy Friday!

oldngray

nowhere special
Bullet is about to burn this boat to the ground. Got it fixed, got it out today. Went FLYING down the lake. Shut it down to fish for a little bit. Went to head back to a different spot. Turned the key. Heard a click and a pop. The damn solenoid freakin shattered. Was not a fun trolling trip back to the ramp against the wind.
expectations-947.jpg