By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No this is what happens when people cry about "bullying" and "body shaming".

Telling a 250 lbs woman she looks like :censored2: in a string bikini or yoga pants. Is stating the obvious. Not body shaming.
That too, but if I dared to go out like that my friends would say, Umm, that REALLY isn't working for you. I know you're not going out like that. Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No this is what happens when people cry about "bullying" and "body shaming".

Telling a 250 lbs woman she looks like :censored2: in a string bikini or yoga pants. Is stating the obvious. Not body shaming.
It's helping! "You look like a whale"!

th

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That too, but if I dared to go out like that my friends would say, Umm, that REALLY isn't working for you. I know you're not going out like that. Lol.
Difference in generations.

My niece (whose picture is in the dictionary under millenial) and her friends would say wear whatever you want and no one is allowed to say anything bad about it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Difference in generations.

My niece (whose picture is in the dictionary under millenial) and her friends would say wear whatever you want and no one is allowed to say anything bad about it.
My kids weren't raised that way. If I dont think something looks good on them I tell them. I also tell them that everything wasn't made for everyone. I'd rather straighten it out at home than them embarrass themselves in public.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My kids weren't raised that way. If I dont think something looks good on them I tell them. I also tell them that everything wasn't made for everyone. I'd rather straighten it out at home than them embarrass themselves in public.
But they aren't embarrassed. That's the funny part. "You're not allowed to shame people for their appearance"

Must be an interesting world they live in.

Her boyfriend (she also has a girlfriend) posted something on Facebook the other day.

"Things I've actually heard 20 somethings say" then it was a bunch of excuses about not going to the doctor because it costs too much.

I replied. Things I've heard lots of 20 somethings say. "I'm not getting up at 3 am and working that hard for 4 hours. I don't care how good the healthcare is."