By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just witnessed some "on route spontaneous nudity". First of the season. But don't get too excited, it wasn't that great.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2527_12.jpg

photos-21.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Dear Lord. Long term care is almost a necessity for my FIL. Unbelievable the cost, for that :censored2:hole? I mean, you ever see the employees? Was just looking at long term care insurance for me and the wife, seems like a high priced risky bitch as well. Pretty depressing stuff at the end of the road. Makes you wonder why it's "tragic" when someone passes suddenly, at least it's over, this is unreal, sorry for rambling but my God!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I pay $48.56/month for my MetLife LTC policy and can deduct the premiums on my state tax return.

I gotta tell you---from your post, I wasn't sure if you were calling your FIL an a hole or the home a :censored2: hole.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dear Lord. Long term care is almost a necessity for my FIL. Unbelievable the cost, for that :censored2:hole? I mean, you ever see the employees? Was just looking at long term care insurance for me and the wife, seems like a high priced risky bitch as well. Pretty depressing stuff at the end of the road. Makes you wonder why it's "tragic" when someone passes suddenly, at least it's over, this is unreal, sorry for rambling but my God!!!

Been down that road brother there are no easy answers

It pisses me off every time I think about it

I don't know if this is right or not but I've told all my boys before you put me in some craphole cock the pistol and put it in my hand then leave

Sorry, iam rambling just know your not alone

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I pay $48.56/month for my MetLife LTC policy and can deduct the premiums on my state tax return.

I gotta tell you---from your post, I wasn't sure if you were calling your FIL an :censored2: or the home a :censored2: hole.

The home. A crap hole. Not him, he's one of the best men I know. Mentally not with it too much now.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They are all crap holes. Be sure to put the max allowed away for final expenses before going in.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have long term care insurance and have had it since our late 20's.......not so expensive when you get it early.
It's a bitch to have to put anyone in those places........their safety is the goal.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They are all crap holes. Be sure to put the max allowed away for final expenses before going in.

I will say this the one my FIL is in is like a damn country club he has his own apartment.they do the laundry and clean there's a pub a gym with tons of equipment an indoor and out door swimming pool ( not a pretty sight) cost him a fair amount to move in and they take his SS check. He's a retired school administrator so he's got a sweet pension.
It's worked out well for him

Old sob even has a girlfriend
WTF!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I will say this the one my FIL is in is like a damn country club he has his own apartment.they do the laundry and clean there's a pub a gym with tons of equipment an indoor and out door swimming pool ( not a pretty sight) cost him a fair amount to move in and they take his SS check. He's a retired school administrator so he's got a sweet pension.
It's worked out well for him

Old sob even has a girlfriend
WTF!!

The home is getting more than just his SS. Trust me.