By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just got a visual of you and her....LMAO!

She is an "intellectual zero".

I do feel sorry for her------her husband passed away a few years ago and her deadbeat son moved in with his daughter. He could easily find a place of his own but prefers to spend his money at our local OTB.

Conversations with her are limited to mundane topics, such as the shrubs that I planted for her in front of her unit. (Deadbeat is too lazy to do any of that stuff.)

Future

Victory Ride

I do feel sorry for her------her husband passed away a few years ago and her deadbeat son moved in with his daughter. He could easily find a place of his own but prefers to spend his money at our local OTB.

Conversations with her are limited to mundane topics, such as the shrubs that I planted for her in front of her unit. (Deadbeat is too lazy to do any of that stuff.)
All you can do .. is be nice 2 her ... I get the picture though of what she is dealing with

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I always wonder how airhead people like that make it through life without anyone to take care of them. Lol.