By Invitation Only

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't care if a chicken is running around laying eggs or in a cage laying eggs.
I watch the family on Alaska The Last Frontier.....they kill their chickens when the egg production is so slow it doesn't warrant the cost of feed.
Those dumb chickens get their heads chopped off and they run around "like a chicken with its head cut off."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't want to sound like a coward...but I know a lot of our brothers and sisters are veterans...I myself suffer from PTSD. It isn't something I'm proud of at all and I'm not trying to brag. Can I start a thread or a page or a whatever? I am drunk but this is something I've been meaning to say for a while.

Dookie stain, being a veteran and having PTSD does not make you a coward, weak or less than a man. I'm sure you, as well as others who have gone to war, have seen things that would horrify the average person. And yet you're able to continue with your life. Don't be ashamed. If anything, get help. A good friend of mine has PTSD and he's been getting therapy. He said it's really been helping him a lot. Thank you for your service and for making the sacrifice for our country.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Same as anything organic you knucklehead. Only natural feed, nothing to boost egg productivity, size, or shell hardness.
You'd be surprised that being certified organic is more about jumping thru hoops than actually being organic.

You'll find better non certified stuff at the local,farmers market.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You'd be surprised that being certified organic is more about jumping thru hoops than actually being organic.

You'll find better non certified stuff at the local,farmers market.
Well, point out a farmers market in this crap hole state. They grow the crops next to oil refineries here. Lmao.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well, point out a farmers market in this crap hole state. They grow the crops next to oil refineries here. Lmao.
Sorry even the cities I know of have large farmers markets. Kansas City is one of the best I've seen.

I don't know how similar they are to organic but farm fresh eggs are certainly better. The yolk is almost a deep orange color. Much richer flavor.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There is this new thing called Google that could help you find one......even this lady named Siri....

Sorry even the cities I know of have large farmers markets. Kansas City is one of the best I've seen.

I don't know how similar they are to organic but farm fresh eggs are certainly better. The yolk is almost a deep orange color. Much richer flavor.

Yous two are missing the point. A lot of the local farms I deliver to or drive by have old run down industry like right next to it. I don't want green beans that were grown in oil based paint that was dumped in the field in 1958.