By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
31-photos-29.jpg

Over 70

What are you cooking on your smoker? What kind of smoker?

I have a 22.5" Weber Smokey mountain and I use a digi-q temp controller for long cooks. Only other upgrade is the stainless steel side door. I have the gaskets for it but need to get around to installing.

Today, nothing special just a couple pork butts using leftover rubs. I like to use up all my rubs before I stock back up and pork butts never seem to care what you put on them, they're always good.

For wood I'm using cherry on kingsford blue.

Since you asked, I'm assuming it's a hobby of yours as well. If so, whatcha cooking lol

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I have a 22.5" Weber Smokey mountain and I use a digi-q temp controller for long cooks. Only other upgrade is the stainless steel side door. I have the gaskets for it but need to get around to installing.

Today, nothing special just a couple pork butts using leftover rubs. I like to use up all my rubs before I stock back up and pork butts never seem to care what you put on them, they're always good.

Since you asked, I'm assuming it's a hobby of yours as well. If so, whatcha cooking lol
I'm a cheater. I use a Masterbuilt digital electric smoker. Doing some baby backs and some sweet potatoes on mine today. Some guys like @RonBurgandy?????????? and @cosmo1 along with @burrheadd and @joeboodog are some real pros around here. Post some pics when your done if you feel like it.

Over 70

Some of us bbq guys can be quite frugal and I'm slightly proud to say all of my equipment has been purchased with spare change and Credit card cash back with the card I put everything on and pay off every month.