By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What's wrong with a man enjoying the flavors of beer? Every man who drinks beer does not have a drinking problem.

Have you ever seen him post a picture where there is not a beer nearby?

How many kids do you know that will "reward" their parents with a trip to a brewery? Ice cream? Yes. Date night? Absolutely. Trip to watch them make beer? No.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I know! I'm so proud of her. She and her friend group have really brought a lot of positive changes to her school in the last three years. They've brought back school spirit and are slowly changing the negative reputation the school has had for years.

My niece was like that. Her and her clique were the ones that ran school government and most activities. She wasn't President but had a rival she was always competing against who was. The problem as I see it was they got the impression that school was like life in the real world. When she started college she got hit with culture shock of suddenly being a small fish in a very large pond. Plus she no longer had time for all of those after school activities she was used to.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
There is more to life than beer.

Try an iced coffee or iced tea.
Having coffee this morning.
20170528_075251.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My niece was like that. Her and her clique were the ones that ran school government and most activities. She wasn't President but had a rival she was always competing against who was. The problem as I see it was they got the impression that school was like life in the real world. When she started college she got hit with culture shock of suddenly being a small fish in a very large pond. Plus she no longer had time for all of those after school activities she was used to.
Yeah, she's already having to face making hard choices. She's played the violin since third grade but next year she won't have room in her schedule. Fortunately, her school is huge so she's not THAT big of a fish. Lol.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
NJ is like that to protect the liquor license. They cost a lot.

Maybe that's why there's not many craft brewers from NJ that I know of.

I think that law has been changed Wally. Tons of breweries popping up all around here in Burlington Camden and Gloucester counties.
Have you ever seen him post a picture where there is not a beer nearby?

So who cares? Don't attack the guy, he's his own man and can decide how much beer to consume on his own.

oldngray

nowhere special
Community yard sale this weekend. I don't care about it but some people go crazy over things like that. What I hate is the people who drive around with their heads up their butts as they look at every house instead of watching the road. Then will stop in the middle of the street and park anywhere.