By Invitation Only

moreluck

golden ticket member
Community yard sale this weekend. I don't care about it but some people go crazy over things like that. What I hate is the people who drive around with their heads up their butts as they look at every house instead of watching the road. Then will stop in the middle of the street and park anywhere.
I used to participate in the community garage sale yearly until my proceeds went down.......used to make $400 in about 4 hrs of just sitting there.......2 years ago it was only $200 and I quit then.....not worth my time now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Community yard sale this weekend. I don't care about it but some people go crazy over things like that. What I hate is the people who drive around with their heads up their butts as they look at every house instead of watching the road. Then will stop in the middle of the street and park anywhere.
Can't wait to see if there are any yard sales on my route today. Those people just try to get rid of their stuff more so than make money off it.

Future

Victory Ride
Packy run?
IMG_2269.GIF

moreluck

golden ticket member
I always had good stuff. The collectors of milk glass liked stopping at my driveway. I used to be crazy about that stuff. Also books and tools and golf are big draws. I never shopped at anyone else's sale....mostly garbage.
People used to drive by and ask for musical instruments too.

oldngray

nowhere special
People move a lot in this area. Best yard sales are where someone is downsizing.

Most people around here have lived here for years. Sometimes they will have stuff from their kids like baby clothes plus there are always exercise machines that have hardly been used. Often stuff like lawn furniture and tools too. Nothing fancy.