By Invitation Only

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have been called much worse by much better.
IMG_1466.GIF

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's funny that you mention that because there was a U-Haul backed up to the house and 3 people moving stuff in and out and not one of them bothered to turn around and either watch or try to break up the fight that was happening right in front of their house!

I am not one to drive by when someone needs help and not stop or at the very least call someone who can help. I have lost count of how many times I have driven by an accident, asked the folks standing around their cars if anyone was hurt and then called the cops to let them know what was going on and if a tow truck and/or ambulance(s) was/were needed.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It's funny that you mention that because there was a U-Haul backed up to the house and 3 people moving stuff in and out and not one of them bothered to turn around and either watch or try to break up the fight that was happening right in front of their house!

I am not one to drive by when someone needs help and not stop or at the very least call someone who can help. I have lost count of how many times I have driven by an accident, asked the folks standing around their cars if anyone was hurt and then called the cops to let them know what was going on and if a tow truck and/or ambulance(s) was/were needed.
Mind your own damn business