By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How to Get Rid of Ticks Naturally | Planet Natural

I had heard this summer was going to be bad for ticks and fleas since the winter was so mild.
Spray heavy duty chemicals!

2RVxAW.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Last night while wrapping up the kids party, I found a tic on me. Not burrowed, identified as lone star tic. We live near a pretty woodsy area and a farm, but haven't seen a tic in the five years we've been here. My question to you guys is....do I ignore it, treat it as an isolated incident, or do I spray/pesticide my entire lawn for the sake of my families safety. I will say I don't use any lawn care products or anything like that because I believe all of that stuff is harmful to developing brains and organs, but am torn with the idea of Lyme disease and my kids.

Reposted since I Monday morninged it into a wrong thread.

Burn the whole area down to the ground
You'll thank me later

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Last night while wrapping up the kids party, I found a tic on me. Not burrowed, identified as lone star tic. We live near a pretty woodsy area and a farm, but haven't seen a tic in the five years we've been here. My question to you guys is....do I ignore it, treat it as an isolated incident, or do I spray/pesticide my entire lawn for the sake of my families safety. I will say I don't use any lawn care products or anything like that because I believe all of that stuff is harmful to developing brains and organs, but am torn with the idea of Lyme disease and my kids.

Reposted since I Monday morninged it into a wrong thread.
Ticks don't stay in the grass too much. I spray around the shrubs. Right now is a good time to check larva.