By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
I agree. I've never heard of s kid dying from a fork in an outlet. They get a shock and don't do it again. Only thing I did safety wise was a baby gate on stairs and a baby latch on the cabinet with chemicals.

So how do you explain all the kids who supposedly ate lead paint? I could never figure that one out. I ate a lot of weird stuff while growing up but lead paint wasn't one of them.

rod

Retired 23 years
What?

How in the hell do you have a kitchen totally off limits?

Our stairs aren't even off limits yet lol

My daughter had 5 separate baby gates in her house. She could keep the kids (3) out of any room she wanted. I hated them. (the gates-not the kids) Trying to get from one end of her house to the other was like running the hurdles at school. I also installed magnetic locks on EVERY drawer in her kitchen and bath rooms. (a pain in the butt I tell ya). You had to have a special magnet and hold it in just the right place on the drawer front for it to unlock. Also every thing that could be pulled over (chest of drawers, TV's, cribs changing tables ) had a safety strap tied to an anchor in the wall. I'm so glad my grandkids are older now so they can live in a normal house.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My daughter had 5 separate baby gates in her house. She could keep the kids (3) out of any room she wanted. I hated them. (the gates-not the kids) Trying to get from one end of her house to the other was like running the hurdles at school. I also installed magnetic locks on EVERY drawer in her kitchen and bath rooms. (a pain in the butt I tell ya). You had to have a special magnet and hold it in just the right place on the drawer front for it to unlock. Also every thing that could be pulled over (chest of drawers, TV's, cribs changing tables ) had a safety strap tied to an anchor in the wall. I'm so glad my grandkids are older now so they can live in a normal house.

Wonder how I survived spent my youth standing in front of the passenger seat with my chin on the dash

Or else laying in the back window

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So how do you explain all the kids who supposedly ate lead paint? I could never figure that one out. I ate a lot of weird stuff while growing up but lead paint wasn't one of them.
I never figured that one out either. Eating paint was never a thought to me when I was little and we didn't have an abundance of food. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning!

Future

Victory Ride
What i
I never figured that one out either. Eating paint was never a thought to me when I was little. Lol.
vaguely remember about this ...was it occurred a lot in old tenament buildings ...that where in really rough shape ...the paint would peel and crack ...children would just pick the the paint and eat it.... might be wrong but that's what I thought it was about ...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What i

vaguely remember about this ...was it occurred a lot in old tenament buildings ...that where in really rough shape ...the paint would peel and crack ...children would just pick the the paint and eat it.... might be wrong but that's what I thought it was about ...

IMG_1269.GIF