By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Worded that weird. He has a bid route but it's a training route. He can pick an available route at the start time or bid one for the week.

The route next to mine was a designated trainee route. The guy who bid on it whined like you wouldn't believe when he was forced off it for a while so a trainee could try to qualify. His attitude was he knew that could happen but why did it happen to him? He's supposed to be special!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The route next to mine was a designated trainee route. The guy who bid on it whined like you wouldn't believe when he was forced off it for a while so a trainee could try to qualify. His attitude was he knew that could happen but why did it happen to him? He's supposed to be special!
This guy made it seem like we were going after him or something. All our other training routes have people qualifying on them. His is literally the only one left.

Said he would file and I told him I'll fill it out for him and he just has to sign it. Good luck

oldngray

nowhere special
This guy made it seem like we were going after him or something. All our other training routes have people qualifying on them. His is literally the only one left.

Said he would file and I told him I'll fill it out for him and he just has to sign it. Good luck

My center had 3 trainee routes and they would rotate which one they used. All this guy cared about was why didn't they use one of the others despite it was his turn.