By Invitation Only

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Hey man. Where u been.

Working on his house...

Yea right.

Just been really busy. We are focusing on some things and my attention has been elsewhere. My oldest graduated this year and we are getting him ready to send off to college. It's been just one thing after another. I do try to read BC every now and then. First day off in awhile where I had a few hours of nothing to actually say hello.

Glad to see @RonBurgandy?????????? is still the same.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just been really busy. We are focusing on some things and my attention has been elsewhere. My oldest graduated this year and we are getting him ready to send off to college. It's been just one thing after another. I do try to read BC every now and then. First day off in awhile where I had a few hours of nothing to actually say hello.

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Congrats on your oldest

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We've been staying at our beach house. Actually been quite nice.
Nice to have that option. Think we are gonna make a move on our apartment complex this fall. It's been for sale over a year and from what I hear no one has been interested.

My best friend: why in the world do you want that headache?

Me: few grand extra in the pocket never hurt nobody.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Ummm what's so hard to understand about golf?

It's boring as :censored2: to watch on tv.
IMG_0283.GIF
One of my favorite things to watch. Comes in 2nd to football. You bet on it and you agonize every shot.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

If you don't mind.

Where's the kido headed?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Nice to have that option. Think we are gonna make a move on our apartment complex this fall. It's been for sale over a year and from what I hear no one has been interested.

My best friend: why in the world do you want that headache?

Me: few grand extra in the pocket never hurt nobody.

It really is such a aggravating process. Every day I get a call of something that needs clarification between too many groups of people.

Like herding cats or trying to get @RonBurgandy?????????? to never be drunk.