By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2335.PNG
Bubba playin the pink ball. Who you got money on @RonBurgandy??????????

Here's one of mine

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sounds like me this year.

And your handicap is?
I've been hovering around 100 all year. Last year was 105-110. I'll take the improvement. Shave another 7 strokes and I'll start getting respectable. Not all about score either, I'm a package car driver, not a tour pro. On the course I don't think about all the crap going on daily, home or work. Plus it helps my back stay loose and out of the chiropractors office.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I've been hovering around 100 all year. Last year was 105-110. I'll take the improvement. Shave another 7 strokes and I'll start getting respectable. Not all about score either, I'm a package car driver, not a tour pro. On the course I don't think about all the crap going on daily, home or work. Plus it helps my back stay loose and out of the chiropractors office.

Pretty much my attitude anymore.

Lots of worse things you could be doing.

My son is my playing partner. If he could play more, he could easily shoot scratch. I just enjoy watching him.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Quickest way to shave strokes is to practice your short game. With a little practice you'll knock 10 strokes off in no time!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Quickest way to shave strokes is to practice your short game. With a little practice you'll knock 10 strokes off in no time!!
I am struggling with my irons. I can chip and putt pretty well. Hitting well off the tee, not far but fairly straight. Just can't hit my irons.