By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Their culture and heritage probably means more to them than most ethnic groups in America. And for good reason. It's pretty much all they have left after white European's pretty much wiped them out. They are viewed as second class citizens by the majority of white America. If I was in their shoes, I'd say :censored2: you get your own damn white mascot.
So you are projecting your own prejudiced and feelings onto how you think they should feel, and don't know of any polls or studies that back up your hypothesis.
A simple no would have sufficed

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Their culture and heritage probably means more to them than most ethnic groups in America. And for good reason. It's pretty much all they have left after white European's pretty much wiped them out. They are viewed as second class citizens by the majority of white America. If I was in their shoes, I'd say :censored2: you get your own damn white mascot.
Steve Harvey is right!

oldngray

nowhere special
No shoes in the house....
z-funny-pictures-13-5.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol. An idiot in one of the FedEx threads is telling me I have no integrity or work ethic because I'll call out sick if I think FedEx won't let me use a personal day. Thanks @dezguy for defending me.