By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I can't even get my dad to use the contacts in his phone. I put all our phone numbers in his phone and yet he still pulls out his pocket address book to call us. No way he would look at the addresses. Lol.
We bought my parents a GPS because my dad is a terrible driver but also can't read directions for :censored2:.

So perfect. My mom will drive and use the GPS. Nope dad still drives and when it says take a left in half a mile what's he do. Well he takes a left RIGHT THEN!!!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
We bought my parents a GPS because my dad is a terrible driver but also can't read directions for :censored2:.

So perfect. My mom will drive and use the GPS. Nope dad still drives and when it says take a left in half a mile what's he do. Well he takes a left RIGHT THEN!!!!!
picdump_2062_45.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

One of my sisters is like that. She can't give directions using numbers or street names. More take a turn left half a mile before where that red house used to be.

Future

Victory Ride
Drive 3 hours to my brothers. Then umm did we go too far? I think we have. No we haven't. I'm not sure.

FML
LMAO....this reminded me of something ......Driver was having a party ....kinda lived out in no mans land .......x wife was driving .....I wasn't really paying attention ....we decided we had gone 2 far ...when we saw the Welcome sign for PA