By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's what I'm saying. I really don't care what someone wants to identify as. That's their personal decision which doesn't effect me in anyway.
No it's not a personal decision. You are what you are. Getting all pissy at me for calling you a she when that's what you were born as is stupid. That's what you are is a she. I don't care if you like everything dudes like and you're into chicks.

That doesn't make you a he.

Future

Victory Ride
No it's not a personal decision. You are what you are. Getting all pissy at me for calling you a she when that's what you were born as is stupid. That's what you are is a she. I don't care if you like everything dudes like and you're into chicks.

Waiiiiiit whuuuuuut?

MAKAVELI

Sounds like you're the one getting pissy about it. Like I said, I just don't care. Call yourself whatever you want. Doesn't hurt me or my life.

Future

Victory Ride
Sounds like you're the one getting pissy about it. Like I said, I just don't care. Call yourself whatever you want. Doesn't hurt me or my life.
What if ... I called u a grease ball ...white ..... pos..Ginny Scottish ...:censored2:......while going 2 the grocery store ...what would u think?...would it affect u ?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Call YOURSELF what you want exactly. What has become the problem is that now that's what everyone has to call them too.

I'm
Not calling a horse a cow just because @Big Arrow Down...D thinks that's what it is. 2+2 isn't 5 no matter what anyone says.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2553_01.jpg

Looks like an episode of Jersey Shore.

oldngray

nowhere special
People can't even walk anywhere without fear of being run over these days whether it's accidental, terrorism or drunk driving (like the one in Times Square). Gosh that sucks.

A police official said the crash is believed to be a case of “operator error” in which the driver stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake.

And this is a taxi driver that other people are supposed to trust with their lives?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
A police official said the crash is believed to be a case of “operator error” in which the driver stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake.

And this is a taxi driver that other people are supposed to trust with their lives?

And they wonder why Uber is kicking their ass

W

What The Hawk?

If I'm not mistaken it'd be real quick to fix that "operator error" before plowing in 10 people. lol