By Invitation Only

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
IMG_1053.JPG

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I agree there are crazy conservatives everywhere but there are way more normal conservatives and as BS said, they have no real say there. My sister ran into a lot of problems in Cali for voicing her conservative opinion on things. Some people thought she was crazy because she protested the LGBTGETC club at her son's school having their weekly meeting at a gay bar. Wut??? Who allows any high school club to have meetings at a bar, period?

Somebody was gonna get lucky

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
http://nypost.com/2017/07/03/parent-wants-their-babys-gender-listed-u-for-unknown/

Speaking of transgendered, I wonder what kind of life these parents are setting their child up for if they succeed with this?
there are good things and bad things about this movement.

I think young boys and girls need more unisex clothes and toys. Should you have to dress traditionally and do traditional boys/girls things? No you should do what makes you happy.

However just because you're a chick that likes plaid and short hair or a guy that would rather wear a dress that does no change the fact that you were born either make or female and that's what you will always be.

MAKAVELI

there are good things and bad things about this movement.

I think young boys and girls need more unisex clothes and toys. Should you have to dress traditionally and do traditional boys/girls things? No you should do what makes you happy.

However just because you're a chick that likes plaid and short hair or a guy that would rather wear a dress that does no change the fact that you were born either make or female and that's what you will always be.
Live and Let Live is the way I look at it. If they're not hurting anybody they should do what makes them happy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Live and Let Live is the way I look at it. If they're not hurting anybody they should do what makes them happy.
Yes but to me calling yourself a man when you're a woman or vice versa shows mental illness to me.

Genetically you are one or the other. That never changes.