By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The future of the company.

Glad I'm out.
image.png

I was being nosy trying to figure out what @Future was upset about and saw this. I had to laugh out loud at the stupidity of both their comments. First Gumby's comment about stalking, while he was stalking @Wally and the Barney saying we want to see what it looks like to have a good time. Lol.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Why in hell did you get an FJ knowing you were going to be stuck in the back?

Shoulda gotten a 4Runner or a Highlander.

BTW, read the comments about the tax break.

http://jalopnik.com/tesla-model-3-production-will-actually-amazingly-begin-1796600122
Ya, well... We both chose the fun car with the cage in the back. It's fine if you are the ones in the front seat. The first day after bought it the 4 wheel drive through holy jim trail and that waterfall was fun. 6 years ago. Haven't ever done that since. More than 2 passengers in real life? I'm in a cage. ooops

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ya, well... We both chose the fun car with the cage in the back. It's fine if you are the ones in the front seat. The first day after bought it the 4 wheel drive through holy jim trail and that waterfall was fun. 6 years ago. Haven't ever done that since. More than 2 passengers in real life? I'm in a cage. ooops
I hated the FJ when it first came out. It's really grown on me over the years though.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I hated the FJ when it first came out. It's really grown on me over the years though.
It's very durable and good for 4 wheeling if there are 2 of you. Great for torturing people you don't really like in the backseat. Like being seated in a bumpy submarine with an uncomfortable seat and tiny windows.