By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
At the house right now. Trying to bang the wife before she goes to bed. Then back to the farm and more drinking.
IMG_1380.GIF

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It's very durable and good for 4 wheeling if there are 2 of you. Great for torturing people you don't really like in the backseat. Like being seated in a bumpy submarine with an uncomfortable seat and tiny windows.

I've driven a couple, and I'll stick with my Tacoma. The beltline is too high and the windows too small in the FJ for me.

Right now I'm thinking about trading my regular cab Tacoma for a double cab.

Damned grandkids. :)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Okay, the FJ is one of the best 4 wheel drives.. even was on par with the best hummer at the time we bought the thing. It was our Zombie Apocalypse and California Earthquake get away car... :-)

An unusual looking vehicle (like driving in a football helmet) not great vision but has a "GREAT" resale value.

Oh, an they stopped making them so.... If you're interested in a "collectors" automobile let us know.:teethy:

I believe that Tesla's and high tech are in our future... But what do I know.

Oh, and Cheryl does sit in the claustrophobic back seat once in a while... It builds character... Boy... I'm dead.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Okay, the FJ is one of the best 4 wheel drives.. even was on par with the best hummer at the time we bought the thing. It was our Zombie Apocalypse and California Earthquake get away car... :-)

An unusual looking vehicle (like driving in a football helmet) not great vision but has a "GREAT" resale value.

Oh, an they stopped making them so.... If you're interested in a "collectors" automobile let us know.:teethy:

Oh, and Cheryl does sit in the claustrophobic back seat once in a while... It builds character... Boy... I'm dead.
I always wanted one, but then had kids, so like many things it's gone now.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I've driven a couple, and I'll stick with my Tacoma. The beltline is too high and the windows too small in the FJ for me.

Right now I'm thinking about trading my regular cab Tacoma for a double cab.

Damned grandkids. :)
I just bought a double cab Tacoma last year and I love it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

You're optimistic, being dead would be easier than being married to me. :congratualtions:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Oh, please.

Basically the same drivetrain as the Tacoma. Except for the 'twin stick' which was only to make it more Jeep-like.

Resale, yes. Collectible, they made a ton of them, so no.