By Invitation Only

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
Yes, it is. They're out there. Ask any of these guys. Some women don't care if they're married either. They just want to fulfill that fantasy.
I never really considered a ups driver hot until my husband became one, lol. I get hit on out of uniform way more than in uniform. Damn uniforms are made for men, lol. Either that or men's fantasies are in other places

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I never really considered a ups driver hot until my husband became one, lol. I get hit on out of uniform way more than in uniform. Damn uniforms are made for men, lol. Either that or men's fantasies are in other places
No I feel for you all those uniforms are not flattering.

I've seen a couple of smoking hotties but not many.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not a big fan of the brown uniform either. Lol. If I had known years ago how much money they made though, I might have felt differently. KIDDING!!

Bonbon

Yes, it is. They're out there. Ask any of these guys. Some women don't care if they're married either. They just want to fulfill that fantasy.
So that's really what you all thought of me? Oh wait... no I was just that crazy wife posting for her pathetic husband? Or was I both? Really....I'm just the annoying (in your eyes) and clueless newbie. I'll totally take ownership to that. I've got no choice...I literally only understand 2/3 of what goes on around here. And from what I've learned being a Barney means different things to different people. Ugh. Like I said...feels like been being in middle school again and trying to fit in...

Bonbon

So I'd like to renig my previous statement...I only understand 1/3 (at best) of what goes on here. Tonight even less....I mean... If I didn't know otherwise I would have sworn it was a full moon. Friends at home acting strange, BC friends being bizarre, got pulled over buy a strange acting cop and had to do a sobriety test, then I get tagged here... I could go on....but apparently I'm the only one awake and now tipsy. And I'm posting on this thread, the one with the meanies...So I'll totally expect to wake up to a bunch of Barney comments, and yes I'll make you a sandwich... But for the love of God have you guys forgotten what it was like to be the new guy? Not everyone is a groupie or looking to cause trouble.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So I'd like to renig my previous statement...I only understand 1/3 (at best) of what goes on here. Tonight even less....I mean... If I didn't know otherwise I would have sworn it was a full moon. Friends at home acting strange, BC friends being bizarre, got pulled over buy a strange acting cop and had to do a sobriety test, then I get tagged here... I could go on....but apparently I'm the only one awake and now tipsy. And I'm posting on this thread, the one with the meanies...So I'll totally expect to wake up to a bunch of Barney comments, and yes I'll make you a sandwich... But for the love of God have you guys forgotten what it was like to be the new guy? Not everyone is a groupie or looking to cause trouble.
Was not a full moon but it was bright after a cloudy couple of weeks.
BTW, I'm not hitting up on ya ... just friendly and a bit funny.
Yep, these are some mean folks ... they are the 'fluffers' who were cast out of the 'Garden of Greenie' for being 'haters', May Gumby Bless their Souls.