By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Was not a full moon but it was bright after a cloudy couple of weeks.
BTW, I'm not hitting up on ya ... just friendly and a bit funny.
Yep, these are some mean folks ... they are the 'fluffers' who were cast out of the 'Garden of Greenie' for being 'haters', May God Bless their Souls.
imb_13A8C703-4438-4BF6-8E28-751A7060FBA7.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So that's really what you all thought of me? Oh wait... no I was just that crazy wife posting for her pathetic husband? Or was I both? Really....I'm just the annoying (in your eyes) and clueless newbie. I'll totally take ownership to that. I've got no choice...I literally only understand 2/3 of what goes on around here. And from what I've learned being a Barney means different things to different people. Ugh. Like I said...feels like been being in middle school again and trying to fit in...
I don't know what "Barney" is either? lol

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Was not a full moon but it was bright after a cloudy couple of weeks.
BTW, I'm not hitting up on ya ... just friendly and a bit funny.
Yep, these are some mean folks ... they are the 'fluffers' who were cast out of the 'Garden of Greenie' for being 'haters', May Gumby Bless their Souls.

I walked out, thank you very much.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So that's really what you all thought of me? Oh wait... no I was just that crazy wife posting for her pathetic husband? Or was I both? Really....I'm just the annoying (in your eyes) and clueless newbie. I'll totally take ownership to that. I've got no choice...I literally only understand 2/3 of what goes on around here. And from what I've learned being a Barney means different things to different people. Ugh. Like I said...feels like been being in middle school again and trying to fit in...

The @barney thing was always a joke. I never understood why everyone got so upset over that