By Invitation Only

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
We left by choice. We weren't cast out. TTKU. ;)
No. If I remember correctly, you came along after we left NF. Not sure though. As @Turdferguson said, the Barney thing was a joke. Somehow it got out of hand.
Yes I'm new to UPS and very new to BC. Like most I stumbled upon it during the hiring process. I read lots of threads here before even making an account. The one thing I've learned...You guys are not nice to newbies. I can definitely take a joke but many of you take it further. I kept to fluff because anytime I ventured out got bullied, lol. I've learned there are a lot of great people here and lots of great information you just better have some thick skin if you plan on being a contributing member. So yes, I realize you guys are just joking, I can obviously take it, I'm still here. I wonder how many newbies you've all scared off.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes I'm new to UPS and very new to BC. Like most I stumbled upon it during the hiring process. I read lots of threads here before even making an account. The one thing I've learned...You guys are not nice to newbies. I can definitely take a joke but many of you take it further. I kept to fluff because anytime I ventured out got bullied, lol. I've learned there are a lot of great people here and lots of great information you just better have some thick skin if you plan on being a contributing member. So yes, I realize you guys are just joking, I can obviously take it, I'm still here. I wonder how many newbies you've all scared off.

If you are looking for a warm comforting environment you will not find it here, or at UPS. What happens here is kind of a microcosm of what UPS is like. As for how many? Several, but nobody was nice to me when I first started posting on here, hell I still get attacked and ridiculed by half the people on here. Welcome by the way. We don't bite

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If you are looking for a warm comforting environment you will not find it here, or at UPS. What happens here is kind of a microcosm of what UPS is like. As for how many? Several, but nobody was nice to me when I first started posting on here, hell I still get attacked and ridiculed by half the people on here. Welcome by the way. We don't bite
FU sideways

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hi @Bonbon I'm nice.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's because we love you Turd!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You have to be careful with that because they made the heads different weights depending on if they were going into steel or graphite shafts

It can totally mess up the swingweight

Trust me, I'll check and adjust the weights.

I've built a bunch of iron sets.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No you are not, esp to the barneys.

No we don't, he just doesn't get the message.
IMG_1780.JPG