By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't think N.Korea has the means YET....too reach Us....but Japan ...S.Korea ...Guam ....would take direct hits

They can build crude bombs but lack the missiles to deliver them.

A scarier thought would be them sticking a bomb on a freighter and parking it in NY harbor.

Future

Victory Ride
N.Korea has been threatening too launch a hydrogen bomb into the Pacific...if this does occur ...me thinks there will be a direct military response

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They can build crude bombs but lack the missiles to deliver them.

A scarier thought would be them sticking a bomb on a freighter and parking it in NY harbor.
I read comments from a N. Korean defector whose family was close to Un. She said that once soldiers came to her school and gathered up some girls and took them to a stadium (I think). Tied girls to the end of heavy artillery and would shoot it. Pieces flying everywhere. Then when done, they had heavy tanks drive on the pieces over and over until they were smashed to nothing. Sick!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I read comments from a N. Korean defector whose family was close to Un. She said that once soldiers came to her school and gathered up some girls and took them to a stadium (I think). Tied girls to the end of heavy artillery and would shoot it. Pieces flying everywhere. Then when done, they had heavy tanks drive on the pieces over and over until they were smashed to nothing. Sick!
Fake news.

oldngray

nowhere special

anti aircraft cannons are some of his favorite toys.