By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Already knows how to wear her catchers helmet.
IMG_6236.JPG

moreluck

golden ticket member
One point is given for each bocce ball that is closer to the pallino than the opposing team's bocce balls. The pallino distance marker can be used to determine which balls are closer. The game continues until 12 points have been scored or to pre-determined points set by the players before the game starts.
Here, in the old folks community, we have bocce ball courts and bocce ball tournaments. When I say "we" I don't mean "me".

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
IMG_1229.PNG

Wut?? Starbucks is making money hand over fist and this is the best they will do for National Coffee Day? Plus, they're such hypocrites. They pay coffee farmers so little for their coffee and want to talk about their commitment to ethical and sustainability sourced coffee. SMH.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
View attachment 158037

Wut?? Starbucks is making money hand over fist and this is the best they will do for National Coffee Day? Plus, they're such hypocrites. They pay coffee farmers so little for their coffee and want to talk about their commitment to ethical and sustainability sourced coffee. SMH.

Don't Kaaarrreeeee. Just give me my Grande non fat triple caramel macchiato please.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Krispy Kreme - Doughnuts, Coffee, Sundaes, Shakes & Drinks

As if the original glazed doughnut wasn’t enough to get you in line, Krispy Kreme is giving away a free cup of coffee and a doughnut today.
They are including small iced coffee too and it's daily 'til Oct 1....just the coffee part.

from our paper...."Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has announced that it will spread the boundless joy of National Coffee Day over an entire weekend, offering guests one free cup of coffee each day, Friday through Oct.1. Customers can enjoy any size hot brewed or small iced premium blend coffee for free at participating Krispy Kreme shops across the U.S. and Canada. One per customer, one per day. Learn more: krispykreme.com/NationalCoffeeDay"

oldngray

nowhere special
They are including small iced coffee too and it's daily 'til Oct 1....just the coffee part.

from our paper...."Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has announced that it will spread the boundless joy of National Coffee Day over an entire weekend, offering guests one free cup of coffee each day, Friday through Oct.1. Customers can enjoy any size hot brewed or small iced premium blend coffee for free at participating Krispy Kreme shops across the U.S. and Canada. One per customer, one per day. Learn more: krispykreme.com/NationalCoffeeDay"

It looked liked they had the best deal. Most of the others were a discount or buy one get one free.