By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not fair to say that. I'm not saying he's not on something, certainly looks like he's on something, but until he's tested, that's not fair.
Honesty I'd have to see him with his shirt off to tell. But there are physical limitations to how much muscle one can carry and still be lean.

The kicker it doesn't matter if you're 5'10" or 6'10". That number is the same

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I need to go work on my boat today. just got it back from the shop yesterday. Fishing is about to bust loose down here.
Very Nice!
2017-10-01-12-22-41-.jpg

Wally

Ron, now look what you've done. I'm going to have to make a trip to the donut shop. There is a small local one near me that makes the best sausage, egg and cheese breakfast tacos. The tortillas are fresh and soft, with a little splash of picante sauce on each bite. Nom Nom.:thumbup1:
Get some donuts too.

Wally

Somebody tell the mayor of San Juan, if you are trying to be a party hack, it might be best not to stand in front of aid while trying to bash about lack of aid. Lol
san-juan-mayor-soto.jpg

Wally

Other mayors including the town next to hers are calling her nothing but a partisan hack trying to seek attention, and she is doing nothing to help her own people.
They are saying she didn't attend meetings with FEMA.

I think some party bosses got to her and told her to bash but it's not working.