By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Semen-contaminated flutes might have been given to children, California school officials warn

Word on the street is the cause was letting @MyTripisCut's sister test them all before providing them to the kids

IMG_1809.GIF

IMG_1810.GIF

IMG_1811.GIF

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
College is more fun to watch anyway.
I hear people say this, but I'm not sure I agree. I guess if you have a big football program you enjoy you could say that. But here nobody cares for UCONN, it's all about basketball. And I didn't go to a football school, it was a hockey school.

I just think there are too many games for college football. Turn on the TV on Saturday and there's 50 games to watch.

oldngray

nowhere special
I hear people say this, but I'm not sure I agree. I guess if you have a big football program you enjoy you could say that. But here nobody cares for UCONN, it's all about basketball. And I didn't go to a football school, it was a hockey school.

I just think there are too many games for college football. Turn on the TV on Saturday and there's 50 games to watch.

I like having a lot of games to choose from. What I don't like is way too many bowl games. Any team at least .500 gets to go to one.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Freakin bored to death. Didn't think football kneeling would affect me, but I'm having a hard time watching any games. Watered down product to begin with.
You're insane. Several of the early games came down to the wire. Want to keep politics out of sports? Ignore it, stop watching any of the talk shows. How is the product watered down? Because they have made helmet to head and neck hits illegal? Get the :censored2: out of here