By Invitation Only

Future

Victory Ride
@silverbullet2893 , making dreams come true daily. Going to give those chickens the house of their little chicken dreams
F65C8578-049C-4C31-BDCC-7F34E3018ADE.jpeg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We had a QVC Queen pass away and it took 3 roll off dumpsters to clear all the crap out of her house.

There is lady on my route. Her car is full of trash bags. Trash cans full of trash that never seems to get taken out. Around 37 cats laying around. She puts the cat food out on paper plates in the summer. Flies everywhere. And gets QVC every god damned day. Sometimes it's a signature. I park and honk, then will call it. Most of her stuff I drop over the fence. It's so gross.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There is lady on my route. Her car is full of trash bags. Trash cans full of trash that never seems to get taken out. Around 37 cats laying around. She puts the cat food out on paper plates in the summer. Flies everywhere. And gets QVC every god damned day. Sometimes it's a signature. I park and honk, then will call it. Most of her stuff I drop over the fence. It's so gross.
No way I could live like that. I have a thing about taking trash out quickly. I may be a mini hoarder but my house is normally very neat. I HATE stuff just lying around. It causes me stress. My stuff is in closets or in my storage room. Lol.