By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I am a bit of a packrat but getting better. I still have to periodically go through the house and throw junk away.
I’ve learned it’s an ongoing process getting rid of stuff. I first had to relearn my shopping habits, picture something in my house before I buy it. If I have no where to put it, I don’t buy it no matter how much I like it. I guess my problems come from growing up poor and having so little.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No way I could live like that. I have a thing about taking trash out quickly. I may be a mini hoarder but my house is normally very neat. I HATE stuff just lying around. It causes me stress. My stuff is in closets or in my storage room. Lol.
Plus you need room for the son in law and grandkid stuff.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Plus you need room for the son in law and grandkid stuff.
Hahahahahahha........no. The husband of my oldest is doing well, with an inheritance when his father dies. My youngest will be very successful and I’m betting she will end up marrying a successful man. She has no patience with unmotivated guys.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hahahahahahha........no. The husband of my oldest is doing well, with an inheritance when his father dies. My youngest will be very successful and I’m betting she will end up marrying a successful man. She has no patience with unmotivated guys.
Oh, its happening. Get ready.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Oh, its happening. Get ready.
DE35DD11-B9E6-4584-90FB-E4F4B60307DF.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
I’ve learned it’s an ongoing process getting rid of stuff. I first had to relearn my shopping habits, picture something in my house before I buy it. If I have no where to put it, I don’t buy it no matter how much I like it. I guess my problems come from growing up poor and having so little.

I spent a couple of years slowly going through my house room by room, including attic and garage. I had the bad habit of saving stuff because I might find a need for it in the future. The problem being when that time came I couldn't find it and ended up buying another one anyway.

Part of the problem is have enough space to store too much crap.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I spent a couple of years slowly going through my house room by room, including attic and garage. I had the bad habit of saving stuff because I might find a need for it in the future. The problem being when that time came I couldn't find it and ended up buying another one anyway.

Part of the problem is have enough space to store too much crap.
My dad just can't take it that I'm tearing down and throwing away so much stuff at the farm.

Like the chicken coop @silverbullet2893 is building. He's like why are tearing down the old one!!!! Uhh because there's 100 holes in it that predators could get thru. He'd rather spend the rest of his life patching holes than to tear it down and rebuild it and not have to worry.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
My dad just can't take it that I'm tearing down and throwing away so much stuff at the farm.

Like the chicken coop @silverbullet2893 is building. He's like why are tearing down the old one!!!! Uhh because there's 100 holes in it that predators could get thru. He'd rather spend the rest of his life patching holes than to tear it down and rebuild it and not have to worry.

Someday Joe will complete the palace