By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’ve been ready. I could seriously live in a trailer like this. It has everything one could need and is really nice inside. I’m over having a ton of stuff and having too much space.
A lot of folks sell at the end of the season. You can low ball and get a really great deal.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A lot of folks sell at the end of the season. You can low ball and get a really great deal.
The friends whose trailer I’m in right now got an excellent deal. The wealthy people selling it bought the trailer to live in while having a house built. They had a hard time selling it because it’s so big. It’s not a cheaply made one. All the bells and whistles. My friend bought it for $10,000 after seeing the average prices around $35,000.

Wally

The friends whose trailer I’m in right now got an excellent deal. The wealthy people selling it bought the trailer to live in while having a house built. They had a hard time selling it because it’s so big. It’s not a cheaply made one. All the bells and whistles. My friend bought it for $10,000 after seeing the average prices around $35,000.
You can buy them on the campsite too. Some never move.

oldngray

nowhere special
I love going to RV shows. They had one selling for $150K.
They have a big boat and RV show near here every year. People go to look but the ones on display are all super fancy (and super expensive). Just for looking at and not for buying. Unless you are a rock star needing a tour bus or something like that.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They have a big boat and RV show near here every year. People go to look but the ones on display are all super fancy (and super expensive). Just for looking at and not for buying. Unless you are a rock star needing a tour bus or something like that.

Same here although they do park some cheaper ones outside.

Wally

kSbelim.gif