By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I did a Google search and from what I can tell 23% of Walmarts do NOT allow camping. It usually the City that prevents it. The other 77 % still allow it. On their official web site there is a link that posts those stores that don't allow it.
I don’t know any person who ever camped at a Walmart. I don’t even know any person who even thought of camping at Walmart. I’ve never heard this idea til just now.

oldngray

nowhere special
The camping is kind of a gray area. Most places would rather let the truckers rest instead of trying to drive when they are too tired. The only places them parking is an issue is big truck stops where they attract lot lizards.

Same goes for RVs.

rod

Retired 23 years
I don’t know any person who ever camped at a Walmart. I don’t even know any person who even thought of camping at Walmart. I’ve never heard this idea til just now.

Its a very handy place to pull over for the night if you are on the road just packing miles on between destinations. Its only for overnight not as a camping destination-heaven forbid. I've done it a couple of times and its really convenient. There are other places that allow it also. I believe Bass Pro is one that does.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Its a very handy place to pull over for the night if you are on the road just packing miles on between destinations. Its only for overnight not as a camping destination-heaven forbid. I've done it a couple of times and its really convenient. Ther are other places that allow it also. I believe Bass Pro is one that does.
Makes sense. I don’t know anyone with an RV. Kinda jumped into the conversation. Get some food, propane, bang the old lady, then do some Christmas shopping. I’m in.

oldngray

nowhere special
Its a very handy place to pull over for the night if you are on the road just packing miles on between destinations. Its only for overnight not as a camping destination-heaven forbid. I've done it a couple of times and its really convenient. Ther are other places that allow it also. I believe Bass Pro is one that does.

As long as they aren't a nuisance and do things like dump their garbage or sewage they shouldn't care.