By Invitation Only

moreluck

golden ticket member
Election Day. Not much on the ballot here. Turnout will be extremely low. Mostly just a couple of state issues.

Not like the ugly Governor race in Virginia.
I wonder how much the GOP candidate had to pay Donna B. so she would release her book prior to Virginia's election?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess maybe when you're from jersey even Disney doesn't seem bad because you're used to much worse.

When the kids were young we went there twice. The first time we did just Disney. The second time we did Nickelodeon and the other local theme/water parks. Both times we had a lot of fun.

We chose to stay at a off-site hotel that let the kids eat for free. We made sure they had a big breakfast before heading out and a big dinner when our day was over.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think I have only seen 1 ad here. It was a confusing state issue that was a voter initiative. Supposed to lower drug prices but would probably end up raising them for the majority.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
zKK8O5.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Big election today in NJ. The House, Senate, and the Governor are all up for grabs.

The people will robot vote for the democrat, screwing themselves. This state is doomed.

oldngray

nowhere special
Big election today in NJ. The House, Senate, and the Governor are all up for grabs.

The people will robot vote for the democrat, screwing themselves. This state is doomed.

A dead person would win there if he/she/it had a (D) by their name.

How did Christie ever win? He was hardly a conservative but lacked a (D).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just came back from voting. Polls opened at 6—I was number 13.

There were contested races but there were 3 propositions on the back of the ballot. The first asked if the voters wanted to call a constitutional convention (no), the second asked if public officials convicted of a felony should lose part or all of their pension (yes) and the third asked if local municipalities should have control over of the use of public lands (yes).

The con con question is on the ballot every 20 years and was hotly disputed—our BA urged us all to vote no as there was fear that they would go after public sector unions.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

There were contested races but there were 3 propositions on the back of the ballot. The first asked if the voters wanted to call a constitutional convention (no), the second asked if public officials convicted of a felony should lose part or all of their pension (yes) and the third asked if local municipalities should have control over of the use of public lands (yes).

The con con question is on the ballot every 20 years and was hotly disputed—our BA urged us all to vote no as there was fear that they would go after public sector unions.
1C57B04D-9683-445C-A393-C5AB348EF098.gif

Future

Victory Ride

There have been lawn signs up around here ... for several months ... too vote no the Con Con

oldngray

nowhere special
We have one issue that would give victims of crime more rights that has little opposition and the prescription drug issue that was started by a California billionaire and opposed by pharmaceutical companies.