By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A dead person would win there if he/she/it had a (D) by their name.

How did Christie ever win? He was hardly a conservative but lacked a (D).
That's what I can never understand. Folks will have hissy fits and elect a Republican Governor, but never pull the trigger for a GOP Senate seat or Assembly?

oldngray

nowhere special
We have had voting machines here for a long time but they did add something new this year. Instead of signing in on paper in a log book its a machine with electronic signature.

... so everyones signature will look like a scribble now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Some of y’all laugh at me for getting stuck out here. I’m guessing they’re building a new house down this new driveway that used to be a pasture. I started going there, back end started sliding and I backed out. Nope. Not getting stuck, again. Lol.
44709392-4326-4B72-99AE-6C5CD6D2910D.jpeg

5EFEF72C-2CDB-4367-8CB8-75A192E0F87F.jpeg

This is where they’ll find their package. lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Some of y’all laugh at me for getting stuck out here. I’m guessing they’re building a new house down this new driveway that used to be a pasture. I started going there, back end started sliding and I backed out. Nope. Not getting stuck, again. Lol. View attachment 164870

View attachment 164871
This is where they’ll find their package. lol.

I got stuck once in a similar situation. The ground was barely frozen and solid enough when I went in but had warmed up just enough to melt and get too soft when I was coming back.