By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ours is 10. It's honestly perfect. Small enough to where it's easy to exercise them when the weather is bad, cheap to feed, less hair to worry about.
No shedding here. We picked it out today via email exchange. We’re gonna pick him up Christmas Eve. He will sleep over at my SIL til, about 5AM, then he’ll be under our tree waiting for the kids.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
No shedding here. We picked it out today via email exchange. We’re gonna pick him up Christmas Eve. He will sleep over at my SIL til, about 5AM, then he’ll be under our tree waiting for the kids.
Yeah, they said ours didn't shed either... That is really an awesome Christmas gift. It's something I really want to do someday

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm going to screenshot this and show it to my wife when she brings up kids again this week
If you knew what I now know, you’d start making kids now while you’re still young. You have more energy for them. The older you are when you have then, the more they wear you down. Plus, if you want more children you’ll have time. I’m sure @Big Arrow Down...D wishes they hadn’t waited so long.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If you knew what I now know, you’d start making kids now while you’re still young. You have more energy for them. The older you are when you have then, the more they wear you down. Plus, if you want more children you’ll have time. I’m sure @Big Arrow Down...D wishes they hadn’t waited so long.
I'm still young. I'm only 24, she's only a few months younger. I'm not saying I want to wait another 10 years. Just another year or two.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes. Those of us in civilization have pets instead of livestock

They ARE pets

.... to him.

th.jpg