By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If you knew what I now know, you’d start making kids now while you’re still young. You have more energy for them. The older you are when you have then, the more they wear you down. Plus, if you want more children you’ll have time. I’m sure @Big Arrow Down...D wishes they hadn’t waited so long.
Not to mention the significantly higher likelihood of them being born healthy without physical or mental defects.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just want to still have a little bit of fun just us before we pull the trigger.
You'll have the fun on the front end or the back end.

Believe me we got to do a lot of :censored2: that our friends with kids didn't and I loved ever second of it.

But at 45 when their kids are gone and they are doing as they please and I have a bratty teenager they'll be laughing.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You'll have the fun on the front end or the back end.

Believe me we got to do a lot of :censored2: that our friends with kids didn't and I loved ever second of it.

But at 45 when their kids are gone and they are doing as they please and I have a bratty teenager they'll be laughing.
The idea just freaks me out right now. Like I don't feel responsible enough to have that kind of thing on my hands

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Plus way down the road but grandkids.

My wife's dad is almost 80 and Ava is the first grandkids he's had live within 5 hours. He can't really enjoy her because he can't keep up.