By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What percentage of blacks have a family member with a criminal history? And that would be just the ones who got caught.
Probably most. It saddens me when I see these boys who grew up in good families, both parents with good jobs, living in nice neighborhoods, and the boys are out selling drugs to get “street cred”. Wut???

oldngray

nowhere special
818a6.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had a black sup who I really liked. He used to come to house parties I had quite often. But man the people he always brought with him. Not a good crowd.

We always said he's gonna get pinned for something just by being with the wrong guys at the wrong time. Luckily he wasn't there but a cousin of his is rotting in a jail cell now for murder on a drug deal gone bad.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Had a black sup who I really liked. He used to come to house parties I had quite often. But man the people he always brought with him. Not a good crowd.

We always said he's gonna get pinned for something just by being with the wrong guys at the wrong time. Luckily he wasn't there but a cousin of his is rotting in a jail cell now for murder on a drug deal gone bad.
Our last black sup got a ghetto slob preloader pregnant...