By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
That would be really hard to do because the self check machines have a hissy fit if your item doesn't weigh what it's suppose to. Maybe the machine was broken.....or this is FAKE NEWS!!

I don't think the self check at Walmart forces you to put items on the scale.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't think the self check at Walmart forces you to put items on the scale.
They did at mine this morning......they call it "the bagging area", but a voice comes out of the machine and says there's something that shouldn't be in the "bagging area". I think there's a scale under there!! They force you to put your item in the "bagging area". I tried to remove a hanger on an already scanned item ( because I don't want their cheap hangers) and the machine called me out on that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They did at mine this morning......they call it "the bagging area", but a voice comes out of the machine and says there's something that shouldn't be in the "bagging area". I think there's a scale under there!! They force you to put your item in the "bagging area". I tried to remove a hanger on an already scanned item ( because I don't want their cheap hangers) and the machine called me out on that.
Fake news.

I'm
Calling complete and total bs that it wouldn't take your item without the hanger.

And I knew the stock market was down the last few days but wal mart clothes. Christ

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_1652_49.jpg