By Invitation Only

moreluck

golden ticket member
An expensive hanger is the over-stuffed ones that don't put "peanut" shoulders in your favorite sweater. The cheap ones are those plastic pants and jeans hangers with the clips.....tacky!!

All of my slacks and jeans have these...... All of my hangers are these kind. NO wire hangers anywhere!

Don't ask me what I hang my dresses on.

moreluck

golden ticket member
These can be expensive, especially the ones that are twice as stuffed as these.....
Now you know more than you wanted to know about hangers. You're welcome!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Fake news.

I'm
Calling complete and total bs that it wouldn't take your item without the hanger.

And I knew the stock market was down the last few days but wal mart clothes. Christ
Let's see, I can get Rider (talls) for $19.99 or fancy jeans for $175........jeans are jeans and the talls are not easy to find.

I like Walmart men's socks too.......I need bigger than the woman's department offers. I think 'the heel' of the sock should come to your heel and only the mens meet that requirement.

Our Walmart is within 2 miles of our house and quite convenient.

And on the checkout.....a clerk had to come and override the machine. No B.S.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
There are so many Nazis on here you have to be more specific
B48C842F-D583-47B0-8C09-8A83AA1DFAF3.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Let's see, I can get Rider (talls) for $19.99 or fancy jeans for $175........jeans are jeans and the talls are not easy to find.

I like Walmart men's socks too.......I need bigger than the woman's department offers. I think 'the heel' of the sock should come to your heel and only the mens meet that requirement.

Our Walmart is within 2 miles of our house and quite convenient.

And on the checkout.....a clerk had to come and override the machine. No B.S.
100 bucks says he doesn’t read any of that