By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sitting down to a complimentary breakfast at Friendly’s before heading to the grocery, cleaning the crib and driving down to Albany to play Grandpa.

Got a nice surprise from Amazon. The Post Office missed a scan (Surepost) on my grandson’s new shoes so they credited my account. I used that to reorder the same style one size larger. I added a $25 Starbucks gift card for my daughter to get free shipping.

oldngray

nowhere special
Good morning sunshine.png

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Sitting down to a complimentary breakfast at Friendly’s before heading to the grocery, cleaning the crib and driving down to Albany to play Grandpa.

Got a nice surprise from Amazon. The Post Office missed a scan (Surepost) on my grandson’s new shoes so they credited my account. I used that to reorder the same style one size larger. I added a $25 Starbucks gift card for my daughter to get free shipping.
Complimentary...credited?
Sounds like you’re up to no good.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ugh! I hate to see managers screwing over new couriers. I was just talking to a newer courier and he told me that even though his day off is Wednesday, when he works Saturday, they pay him OT for Saturday rather than his day off. They’re taking advantage of the fact that he’s new, young and not from this country. I gave him the lowdown. Lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ugh! I hate to see managers screwing over new couriers. I was just talking to a newer courier and he told me that even though his day off is Wednesday, when he works Saturday, they pay him OT for Saturday rather than his day off. They’re taking advantage of the fact that he’s new, young and not from this country. I gave him the lowdown. Lol.

Angola?