By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
@RonBurgandy?????????? needs one of those for when he friend's up
picdump_2651_34.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I took out a low power line one time going places I'd never been to in the dark. Was in a p3, too. Sup couldn't think of anything I did wrong.
I hate it when the landscapers, pool guy, and the cleaners are all at the house at once.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
For sale: Bullet’s left kidney and will part with half or whole liver.

Price: Taylor Swift tickets or however much to pay for my Taylor Swift tickets. FIRM!

Serious inquiries only

oldngray

nowhere special
I saw in the news she already announced tour dates

.... for next year.

Tickets will go on-sale to the general-public on December 13th. Fans will have the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance of the public on-sale via Taylor Swift Tix powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan. Registration is currently open and continues until November 28th. General ticketing and on-sale information is currently available at TaylorSwift.com.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

.... for next year.

Tickets will go on-sale to the general-public on December 13th. Fans will have the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance of the public on-sale via Taylor Swift Tix powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan. Registration is currently open and continues until November 28th. General ticketing and on-sale information is currently available at TaylorSwift.com.

I am a verified fan. Somebody buy my liver! Hell I’ll even throw in my appendix for free. Buy one get one.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

.... for next year.

Fun fact, that is her birthday