By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I think Italians have naturally low blood pressure as. Survival mutation.

Normal humans would pop under such pressure.

After I quit smoking, my BP and heart rate rose just a tad. I go to doctor B/C wife is all freaked out and he decides it's that it's about that time for me to get a prostate check. He does his thing and sends me packing. Boy was I pisssed.

Next day I lose my voice and call the office. Told the nurse to tell Ryan (the doc) he left his wedding ring up there when he smacked my vocal chords and I needed to be seen again. Two weeks go by and they get me in. The whole office was in hysterics and Doc Ryan comes out trying to keep a straight face. We go back to exam room and he says, "Sorry I should have waited to do the prostate till next time." I'm like yeah well too late now!

He then says, " No, I mean when your BP was lower, I thought your head was going to pop"

Sorry, I know unrelated to what you are talking about, just thought it was a funny story since you said the same thing.

By the way, that next visit, my BP was down but I did not regain my voice for another 6 weeks. HAHA

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
After I quit smoking, my BP and heart rate rose just a tad. I go to doctor B/C wife is all freaked out and he decides it's that it's about that time for me to get a prostate check. He does his thing and sends me packing. Boy was I pisssed.

Next day I lose my voice and call the office. Told the nurse to tell Ryan (the doc) he left his wedding ring up there when he smacked my vocal chords and I needed to be seen again. Two weeks go by and they get me in. The whole office was in hysterics and Doc Ryan comes out trying to keep a straight face. We go back to exam room and he says, "Sorry I should have waited to do the prostate till next time." I'm like yeah well too late now!

He then says, " No, I mean when your BP was lower, I thought your head was going to pop"

Sorry, I know unrelated to what you are talking about, just thought it was a funny story since you said the same thing.

By the way, that next visit, my BP was down but I did not regain my voice for another 6 weeks. HAHA
Way TLDR