By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
rachel-dolezal-naacp-black-white-03.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
IMG_1440.JPG

Here is a pic. the freeway is just to the left of the pic, paralell to Sweetwater. The GPS says to turn right on Mitchell, then right on Sweetwater. "You have arrived at your destination." Well, sometimes, anyway. lol.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had some shifting time during peak for several years. I would meet the drivers just inside the fence and take their loads and put them on the door. I had one brag to me that he double-tripped Mesquite to Houston back to back by himself. Thats 2 10+ hour trips back to back. A lot don't speak english, some drive barefooted. Some pulled doubles and told me they never pulled doubles and didn't have a multiple trailer endorsement on their CDL. You wouldn't believe.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had some shifting time during peak for several years. I would meet the drivers just inside the fence and take their loads and put them on the door. I had one brag to me that he double-tripped Mesquite to Houston back to back by himself. Thats 2 10+ hour trips back to back. A lot don't speak english, some drive barefooted. Some pulled doubles and told me they never pulled doubles and didn't have a multiple trailer endorsement on their CDL. You wouldn't believe.

Are a lot of them Mexicans there? Here a lot of them are from Eastern Europe.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And it’s the people like that who have made the lives of every CDL driver miserable with all the DOT rules.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Do those have scales or skin like a catfish?
The only fish i know of that doesn't have scales, at least down here is catfish. Flounder have teeny tiny scales. it's a moot point when I filet them, since I separate the meat from the skin. Now if you bake them, I have to scale them because you usually leave the skin on and stuff them with something like crabmeat or shrimp. That is one of the best tastin' fish dishes I've ever had.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I can only hope no one here allows their children to be exposed to this demeaning sexually aggressive baseball child's movie !
I believe it should be banned and a congressional hearing to follow
Mr Squints !

Last edited: